Friday, December 5, 2014

TOOL: Calculator Soup

 http://pixabay.com/en/money-bills-calculator-save-256305/

Online calculators are in!  I just found another one that I’ve added to my list. It’s called Calculator Soup at http://www.calculatorsoup.com/.  It has clickable pages in mathematics, science, accounting and finance that list popular formulas. On these pages, you can input the parameters for a formula and then have the program calculate the appropriate measure.

 
 
calculator soup
Opening Screen at CalculatorSoup.com
 
 
I needed it for some volume formulas. The page listed all of the formulas plus separate calculators to compute the volumes. I’ve also used the Statistics sections which I just loved. Here’s the statistics page that I was on.

 
calculator soup
Statistics Page at CalculatorSoup.com

 
I used the stem and leaf plot generator for a problem that I was showing a student. I shared my screen with the student and walked through what the parameters meant and how the output would look.

 
calculator soup
Page for the Stem and Leaf Plot Generator







Articles you may also like:
 
Online Math Tools for Teachers 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...