Friday, November 21, 2014

TOOL: Da Button Factory (Quick and Easy Web Buttons)


 
If you are developing a website, online material or just need a button for your blog, try Da Button Factory at https://dabuttonfactory.com/.  It is quick, easy to use and gives you a lot of choices for attractive buttons. I've used this website for a few years now.



I made a button for the Articles Directory (Articles by Subject) section of this blog. It took about 1 minute. (I’m not picky.) The screenshot below shows the options that I chose at Da Button Factory for my button. This is the first screen that you will see. The options on the LEFT SIDE control the text on the button while the options on the RIGHT SIDE control the appearance of the button itself.


screenshot from da button factory
Click for a larger view.

When I finished choosing my options for the button's text and appearance, I simply clicked the “download” text link on the "Button" line. The button saved as a PNG, JPG, GIF file format which is great for the Web. Also, the program tells you the button's size which is very helpful for uploading buttons into a Web account with limited storage.  P-R-E-T-T-Y   C-O-O-L !!!




screenshot 2 for da button factory
Click for a larger view.

My Tip (Creating Web Buttons): Da Button Factory is one of the many free sites for creating online buttons that are out there. To find them, simply type in the phrase "online button creator" (in quotes) into your favorite search engine.  Look for sites that:

1) FREE - you shouldn't have to pay to make buttons !
2) easy to use - you shouldn't have to spend much of your time making buttons.
3) save in PNG or GIF format - the smaller the size of the button, the better the downloading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...